Friday, May 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been very busy lately and I have not had time to upload pictures or sit down with Josh's computer to post anything. Last weekend we flew to El Paso to celebrate the wedding of our friends Anthony and Paola. We had never been to El Paso before but had a great time. This trip came just 2 weeks after my last trip to Wisconsin, my kiddos are becoming regular little jet setters. :o) Now Josh's family is here visiting so maybe I'll get some time tonight or tomorrow to post otherwise it'll be a few days yet. I'm in the midst of figuring out our summer schedule - what we're going to do each day to stay sane and cool - and just found out about a free toddler zumba class on Thursdays the month of June. If anyone is interested in the details let me know and I'll hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment